We have vast experience on teaching Spanish as a second language. We have been working with students in the Los Angeles area for more than a decade now, teaching online and in-person classes. Our Spanish classes unified the grammatical concept of the language and its relationship with the culture. In other words, “language is culture”.
SPANISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE
- The course is made up of three main levels. from A1 to C2, according to CEFRL.
- Each step is necessary to advance to the next level.
- Students have an assessment test at the beginning and at the end of each level to monitor their progress. Although, the best method to evaluate learning is the use of the language in real contexts.
- Not all classes are so formal grammatically. They are primarily planned with the student's expectations and wishes in mind.
- There are a catalog of classes for different levels offering throughout the year.
- Classes are scheduled for the whole semester, between 8 to 12 weeks, but you can form your own learning group and start classes at any time.
- 6 sessions minimum required to form a new group.
- Group classes have deeper practice and understanding of learned material.
- Set your class schedule to start at any time.
- Learn one- on -one on a live class with a native-speaking instructor.
- Personalized approach.
- No distractions, having your class at your quiet and peaceful setting.
- 100% online